Title_Picture

Title_Picture

Monday 11 July 2011

Turning over a new leaf.....

I'd like to say that I would blog more regularly now things have calmed down. Unfortunately, even though they have in some ways, I still find it increasingly difficult to post regularly.
Life really has changed drastically over the last seven months with the birth of our wonderful boy William.
He too has changed so much during this time. I look over the old photographs and videos of him a few weeks after we brought him home and he is soooo small! I honestly cannot believe he is the same person.
He has lots more hair, he is very strong - but most importantly of all - he is a very happy little child.

That brings me to my next point, so are we! :)
Life is sometimes hard. Many mornings we are dreary eyed and up at sunrise - but I can say - its been worth every early morning, late night and scare so far.

I'm very much looking forward to the future, together - as a family.........

No comments:

Post a Comment